Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hunger
or
Its More Of A Suggestion Really


Like the majority of Americans, I'm tired of eating.

So I was excited to read this story about scientists overcoming the "hunger" problem.

To my dismay, the article is about gene manipulation and the production of food. If I read that correctly, we're going to be feeding Africans what we feed our cows here in the states.

I don't know about all that, I do believe my suggestion is better. This hunger thing is a problem and it needs to be culled from the human race. I'm tired of preparing my own food and sitting on my ass eating it, when I could ideally go through my day at a brisk pace not having to worry about "becoming hungry" or "grabbing a bite to eat."

Am I not a civilized man?

I don't want to be fed intravenously, but I would accept pill substitutes to fix my hunger and help disperse the necessary vitamins and minerals that my body needs.

I can digitally manipulate songs and listen to them on a tiny green box, so why is it that I have to BOTHER with counting calories, why can't someone just do that for me and stick those calories inside?!?! Am I crazy or something?
_________________________________________

Notes

If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend Big Love OnDemand. Here's my show guide:

1 Ep. Perv on Bill Paxton, good intro to the characters.
2 Ep. Naked boys
3 Ep. The first officially FUCKED UP episode.

Perv On: Sorry this is late, but its worth it, Kevin Zegers last seen in Transamerica. DAYUM!
_________________________________________