Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Unsympathetic Boob
or
Kevin Smith Compares Drug Addition To Being Born Gay, Someone Alert GLAAD!
or
I Wish I Knew How To Quit You


Me and My Shadow:

"Those who've never struggled with drug dependency themselves, or loved anybody who has, will often dismiss the props more empathetic folks extend to the ex-junkie with caustic bon mots along the lines of "So he/she quit drugs? Big deal. Why celebrate someone for finally exhibiting common sense? They didn't have to get hooked in the first place. It's not like someone held a gun to their head and told them to try drugs." Oftentimes, these are the same people who think being gay is a choice, too."

I disagree, I think the peole who toss said "caustic bon mots" are a minority of unsympathetic boobs who are so in the right that their point comes across as a mighty chorus.

I am one of those boobs.

Get over it, chin up, star in some more Smith movies you drugged up ass. Smith seems like an ok guy, and I have laughed while watching his movies, but I'm afraid his ignorant breeder ass is showing in the above paragraph.

1 comment:

bagel said...

you said boobs.