Tuesday, April 25, 2006

All I Want To Meet Is An Unsympathetic Asshole
or
Gay Murder Index


I don't know that its either terribly stalkerish or a 21st Century requirement to google just about everyone you meet.

I do it all the time, so naturally I learn a lot of shit about people.

One of the things I've learned is that all of people (and by people I mean neurotic New Yorker romantic types) desperately want to meet someone smart and with substance.

I think that's a load of bullshit because I'm a pretty smart person with several substances, and usually when I talk to those people they look at me like I'm crazy, so I pull my copy of The Selfish Gene out in front of them (which I just finished by the way), and they look at me curiously and say why am I just reading a book in front of them and I say, "because you're boring the shit out of me."

Well... I don't actually say that but they get the gist.

In other news, judging by the recent Gay Subplot on the Sopranos and impending elections where it seems the Republicans are hurting, it looks like the Gay Murder Index (GMI) is growing exponentially and hovering at around a 54 (%), which means you got more of a chance of getting whacked if you suck-a-dick. Careful out there fagola!



...and in closing Philip Seymour Hoffman is really creepy.

No comments: