Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tsunami of Cock
or
L'Amour L'Amour


"Have you seen the pigeons outside?" Mr. Reality Show Reject asked me, "they're aaaaaall fucking! Oh and you can tell too, the guys are puffed out and trying to corner a girl from a crowd, and the girl is like, 'oh no no, can't give it up can't give it up!"

He waddled around the kitchen like a girl pigeon with his ass pushed out.

"Can't give it up, can't give it up, oh ok you caught me....they're fucking!"

And just like that Spring is here, to beat back the melancholy in our lives, hot wet bitches, hard rock dicks, shiny asses.

Bees are fucking flowers.

Plants are fucking trees.

Humans are fucking humans but pretending not to.

Outside the smell of daffodils floating through the atmosphere cover up the nice little under-waft of rancid cunt.

I'm slowly getting a whole new wardrobe, as I've been in New York for about two years and only now am I getting really into the groove of the weather fashion trends.

((whispering))Apparently puritan is in

Just a month ago I was wondering where all the boys had gone, but just now I was hit with what a friend of mine described as a Tsunami of Cock.

"Its like a giant wave! It hits you like a giant tsunami...a TSUNAMI OF COCK, and just like that it recedes and is gone!" She said.

Sure enough I was getting instant messenges from old flames left and right--instant messages of love! Then there was my boyfriend for the weekend. Ah L'amour! L'amour--it's stink is up my nose.

I think its best to sniff it up, nice and strong, and remember to play hard to get while sticking your ass out ever so subtly.
________________________________________

Notes

Father-Daughter Purity Sex Ball I pledge to stay a virgin till marriage Daddy, and only love you till then (does anal count?).

Scott "Baby Hands" McClellan leaves/resigns/is fired/ however you want to spin it. Currently he has no comment on the matter on this ongoing resignation.

ASAP fun interactive article with The Dresden Dolls. Man I love the ASAP.
________________________________________

No comments: