Monday, May 15, 2006

First Lady
or
Believe!


I don't know about you but I've been admiring Laura Bush for the last week.

This cross-eyed retard has really proven to be comedy gold, even more so than her redneck husband. Here is what she thinks of the Gay marriage ban:



The first lady told "Fox News Sunday" that she thinks the American people want a debate on the issue.

She's got a lot in common with the Pope, both of them spouting off on topics they know nothing about. Here she is on her husband's plummeting approval ratings.



I don't really believe those polls. I travel around the country. I see people, I see their responses to my husband. I see their response to me.

Well ok, might as well stop polling people, because Laura Bush says she doesn't believe the polls! Fine, great, the facts are overrated, its all about your beliefs.



"I do NOT have a lazy eye and mongoloid smile, I believe its problems with your camera."

and



"Our troops aren't dead, they're just resting."

I should stop now.
_________________________________________

Notes

Raptor Jesus

PS: This note is for Adrian. Adrian! Stop with the emails! You make me sick with every message, hell, I didn't even read the last one. You're like the AIDS virus in my inbox...I'm getting sick just typing this out now. So leave me alone.
_________________________________________

No comments: