Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Wrath of Wa-wa
or
BYPASS GASTRIC SURGERY


Earth's recently discovered second moon Star Jones has been allegedly kicked off the View.



I love it when bad things happen to self-righteous people, especially turgid freak-shows like this.

Turgid is my new favorite word by the way:

Turgid:
adj.
1. Excessively ornate or complex in style or language; grandiloquent: turgid prose.
2. Swollen or distended, as from a fluid; bloated: a turgid bladder; turgid veins.

Do you have ANY IDEA how useful that is to an editor as minimalist as me?

GRANDILOQUENT! I love it. Keep it short, keep it nice, keep it gay.

Sorry, I'm not at all busy today, but I am caught up in all the E3 geeky nonsense.

The short of it: The Playstation 3 is overpriced, the XBox 360 doesn't have my type of games....so I might have to get the cheap Nintendo Wii if any Next-Gen system at all (I'll probably just raid the ps2 and gamecube bargain big for a nice couple of years).

Its retarded, but I was thinking about it, and since I am--technically speaking--the younger half of 20-something, I think I'm still somewhat entitled (or at the very least excused) to indulge in retarded immature bullshit every once in a while.

Right?

Oh and by the way, Mr. Reality Show Reject is getting the gay married. Forgot to mention that!
_________________________________________

Notes

Say what you want, but I can totally get behind a religion whose ultimate position grants one superpowers and not a white dress and an inkling for young children. I call dibs on teleportation.

Oh because all those dark skinned militants are the same when all is said and done...really!
_________________________________________

No comments: