Friday, June 30, 2006

Russian Penpal
or
He's Hot, What Can I Say?


Hey lookee here, I got a letter from my Russian pen pal! Let's see what he has to say:

Hello my friend KEvin!!!

I each your letter am glad to your letters you more and more become to
me very interesting and attractive the man. It was very pleasant for
me to look at your photo. How are you doing, as your mood I think that
you feel like well. At me all is fine, I very much was pleasant to me,
as we with my girlfriends descended at cinema, this film has very much
liked me, it was comedy film, it refers to « do not think at all ». It
was very interesting to me. I hope, that you understand me, that I
write and I try to answer all your questions I think that you
understand that the overall objective in my life it to find that only
thing, that the man with which I I can go through all difficulties of
life, together meet pleasure, surround with care each other. I think
that you will understand me and your vital purposes are similar to
mine and I in soul hope, that when that our hearts will meet. We
should trust each other because without trust it is impossible to
live. I earlier too have trusted in the person and it of me Has
deceived. I wanted to tell to you about it. I have been madly in love
with the person we have got acquainted in internete, and it Only
pretended that loves me. Actually it scoffed at my feelings it lived
in Amerike in city los angeles it called Terry and called me to arrive
to itself I certainly was delighted that it will be good. It spoke me
about that that it would want that we paid the ticket together, but I
was not agree with it. I saved money for the ticket and the visa to
that what to arrive to it. I have saved up enough money. I had to work
much for that what to save up this money. I have bought the ticket and
have made the visa. When I should fly to day to it I checked the mail
in internet-cafe. And I saw there the letter from him. I was very
cheerful to that that it has written to me. But when I started to read
this letter on my person tears have poured down. There it wrote to me
that that it has found other person and that that I am not necessary
for it. I spent all money for that what to arrive to it and could not
do it. I do not want so to be mistaken more I I who wrote to whom in
Internete was afraid that again me be will deceive. I Has told it to
you because I believe you and I think that you should know about me
all. I ask to tell you about that How you will spend the day, than are
engaged, how will spend the days off? Tell to me about the friends
about the relatives. .I with impatience I wait for your letter and
yours foto, your letters for me as a beam of the sun among dark day.
Ilya!!!


What?

______________________________________

Notes
Giant Centipede VS Tarantula
______________________________________

No comments: