Wednesday, June 07, 2006

What's Wrong With Constant Music?
or
Let It Be


Yesterday I witnessed two older men walk up to each other on the street. It seemed like they had just met and were exchanging a few words.

This all happened while I was listening to my iPod, and if I remember correctly it was that old Oasis album which made them really popular.

I watched them as they bumped into each other and then trailed off their seperate ways like nothing had happened.

I crossed the street and changed the song on my iPod, and I thought to myself that maybe most of the things the older men and women complain about today may not be bad at all.

What exactly IS wrong with walking around outside with constant music playing in your ear? What's wrong with spending idle time engaging your mind within an interactive video game rather than just taking in the latest episode of Desperate Housewives like a force-fed toddler?

People spend too much time and energy attacking things few are interested in defending.
________________________________________

Notes

Lovable terrorist

Putting a magnet inside your finger
________________________________________

No comments: