Thursday, July 27, 2006

At The Movies
or
Piss Poor Quality Scenes On Youtube That'll Probably Get Yanked Soon




Baby Face Louie found some great links. Go and peruse these before they're violently yanked from youtube by know-nothing lawyers:

Simpsons movie footage. Surprisingly struck me as being third season funny. I wager this movie will be best scene with a bunch of drunken Simpsons fans.

and

The Spider-Man 3 Comic-con Teaser presented in Fuzz-o-vision. My favorite part, the end of the trailer with Venom jumping towards the camera and the greasy fat Spider-man fanboy (all in my imagination) going, "whoa!"

A bonus, as heard in the Howard Stern show: I fucked Alec Baldwin in his ass the dance single. It is of much better quality than Paris Hilton and Justin Timberlake's entire discography.