Friday, July 07, 2006

Bracelets
or
A Breezy Train Ride Home


I was headed home on the train and reading a book when a burly black man sitting next to me pointed out my bracelets.

"Those are cool. You got style." He said warmly.

"Thanks," I replied cheerily.

The bracelets consist of about 7 small brown and white smaller bracelets that I bought cheaply at H&M.

"Those will bring you good luck." He continued.

He noticed the book I was reading and asked what it was.

I showed him the cover and explained, "Oh this is the 120 Days of Sodom, by the Marquis de Sade. Its really good and funny, its all about fucking little girls up the ass and people shitting on each other."

He nodded, and during the next stop, he slid opposite of me to the edge of the seat.
____________________________________________

Notes

Ryu Hunts Ducks
____________________________________________