Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Nightmare Insomnia
or
I'm Pissed AT My Brain




Man, last night I had that sort of nightmare that just WON'T GO AWAY. And you're experiencing this nightmare that is more annoying than frightening.

"Yes yes I'm aware this is a nightmare and I have to shoot a zombie, but for the love of god could you scare me and go away this is just getting fucking annoying...AND I NEED MY SLEEP."

You're thinking this and it just doesn't go away, so you wake yourself up and find that its 3 in the morning and you're a lot more annoyed at your brain than you are scared, but you can't hate your brain because you think therefore you are, so if you stop thinking you stop being, and at this point I need to think so that I can BE asleep!

At any rate, I got links.
________________________________________

Notes

Are you a woman going solo? Try a blow-up man. Imagine my disappointment upon reading the actual article. He reminds me of the autopilot in Airplane

Art kills

Democracy gets Bushowned!!

Apple - Trailers - The Fountain

Beyond science, Einstein's letters reveal a life of turbulence - The Boston Globe

The Straight Dope: How much money is there? With the U.S. borrowing so much, why aren't we broke?
________________________________________