Friday, August 18, 2006

Autograph
or
Irony


Last night, at a location that shall remain anonymous, a fairly attractive boy took the stage and was introduced as the latest XY cover boy.

Nobody seemed to care except me. "I used to work for them!" Fly G booed them and praised Qr, bless.

The ordeal became deliciously ridiculous when they started handing out the magazine with autographs from the cover boy!

Naturally I ran to the stage.

"What's your name?" Someone asked.

"Kevin!"

The 'coverboy' signed my issue without so much as looking up.

Oh sweet irony, how you enjoy tickling my anus.

I folded the issue and gingerly shoved it in the back part of my pants. I lost it while dancing and making out with a boy.
____________________________

Notes

Intriguing but strange article on Salman Rushdie. It's strange because I didn't think of Salman as a party animal, and I'm well versed in this sort of thing.
____________________________

No comments: