Sunday, August 27, 2006

Closing The Blog
or
So Long, And Thanks For All The Bitch


Ah my precious little niglets.

Alas the magazine business has overtaken me, and my time seems stretched between you and it, and so therefore I have to announce that I'm going to have to abandon this blogalicious blog...

Is what a lesser man would say.

Bollocks and intravenous piss, says I! This puppy has been my farting ground for five or six years (I'm much too inebriated at the moment to locate the archives so forgive me).

I shall press forward on here documenting my increasingly disturbing life as best as I anonymously can.

Today was my mother's birthday and all I gave her was an email and a call. I'm not sure if that qualifies me as a bad son, but I did promise her to send a ton of money once things get nice and settled.

My uncle has given birth to a son, his name is Alexander, and I congratulated him on the new addition to our family. Perhaps Alexander can carry on the proud breeding tradition if I fail to find a suitable cocoon for my infernal sperm.
______________________________________

Notes

The 9-11 graphic novel

Stonewall is closing Phillip K. Dick would say that a thing's histriocity lies not in the thing, but in the people's minds...and then he would babble a ton of insanities, bless.
______________________________________