Monday, August 28, 2006

Unreal
or
I'm Still I'm Still Deviant From The Blog


All my creative juices have been shot out of me in orgasmic fountains and splattered on to the as-yet-printed magazine titled Qr.

I have to admit, my newfound responsibilities and passion for this project have transported my battle-scarred 24 year old body back to when I was 19 and running around in San Diego working as a Managing Editor and pretending to know what I was doing.

Ah good times.

The level of excitement for this thing is a little unreal, people are already being fairly defensive about THEIR magazine, and it isn't even printed yet.

We started a little blog to keep people up to date on the stuff we're doing or interested in. I answer some critic here.

That's nothing compared to this next bit of unreality; I do believe I'm going out with a boy (for the third time technically).

For the first time in my life...I feel like...A MAN! Hell, I have the bald spot to prove it!

No comments: