Thursday, November 02, 2006

Call Me
or
Our Stupid Military


I totally agree with both Kerry and Bush

Our soldiers are deeply stupid people who defend our freedom.

The military actively recruited us retards at Retard High in Hawthorne California.

I think I'm one of the few people who assumed Kerry was speaking about the president, but that's because I didn't get my news from a headline screaming: "Kerry calls soldiers less than human."

BTW I'm enjoying this mass outting of everyone in the Government. Particularly this video parodying the racist ad from Tennessee.

Addendum to Kerry's quote, if you don't finish college you end up stuck in Iraq or believing ads in Tennesse.
_________________________________

Notes

Dishordia Bible of Boredome

The most censored comments on the BBC comments page. Nothing gets me hard like UK homophobia!
_________________________________

No comments: