Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Circumsicion
or
I Love De Cock


Here's the thousandth article on circumisicion reducing the risk of AIDS.

Wouldn't cutting off everyone's penis reduce the risk of AIDS transmission even more than cutting off the foreskin?

Why not just do that?

The stuff about circumsicion has always struck me as weird science/propaganda. How is AIDS infection reduced when compared to condom-use? How much rape is going on in Africa? What's causing it?

"It's not a magic bullet, but a potentially important intervention," agreed Dr. Kevin De Cock of the World Health Organization.

Straight from De Cock's mouth.
_____________________________________

Notes

Nutjob thinks soy makes you gay

"I first realized this during the act of making love...I do not avoid women Mandrake, but I do deny them my essence."

From the link: Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality.

Most of the homosexuals I know don't suffer from decreased penis size there doll face.
_____________________________________

No comments: