Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Scabies
or
People Who Need Deviant...Are The Loneliest People...In The World




One interesting personal thing happened to me tonight.

#1: A person I dated briefly got scabies from his ex.

Scabies; if STDs were James Cameron movies then scabies would be Aliens, with the queen and the burrowing under the skin.

Let me repeat that...STDS that BURROW under your skin.

I would much rather prefer for STDs to come at me with a knife and just stab me repeatedly to death. If AIDS assaulted me in a dark alley, I would be thankful--in my last dying breath--that Scabies hadn't gotten to me first.

Nevertheless, I stayed online and tried to help my ex with his scabies problem (which was complicated by his lack of health insurance for 3 months).

I was being helpful, I guess, until I discovered that he and the boy who had given him scabies stayed together long enough to order the treatment together.

I mean, what the fuck?

Maybe its none of my place, but I called him a fucking idiot for hoping to build a relationship with a person who gave him scabies. If that's not the biggest dealbreaker since Amy Fisher or Eric Stoltz in Mask then I don't know what is.

He asked me...ASKED ME...if I would lose a good relationship due to scabies...

Does anyone else see anything wrong with the following sentence? All good relationships start with shared STDs (not counting HIV)!?

Nevertheless, our heart to heart ended like so many other of my interactions: he contemplated suicide, and I slid in my Mask DVD into my PS2

No comments: