Thursday, March 15, 2007

Fritz
or
I Take Requests


I switched commenting deals from haloscan to blogger and I'm working on getting my archives back...

Its vital that you be able to read my whining from 2003. I was a different man then.

Oh and apologies to groove, I didn't mean to call you a fuckface in the comments section. I don't think you're a fuckface at all. Thank you.

And to Mr. Nick, I will be writing the story of my threesome with a deaf man soon, so just wait for it.
__________________________________________

Notes

Guy from the Cosby Show on CNN defending General Pace. Denise brought him home from Africa, I think she should have left him there. Includes hot links to the "Caffeine Addiction" episode of Saved By The Bell.
__________________________________________

2 comments:

GrooveTheory said...

That's quite alright cumstain :) LOL

Deviant said...

That's really insulting