Monday, April 30, 2007

Guns
or
Crazy People


I'm glad we're starting to keep guns away from crazy people.

From the very beginning I was completely for the plan to keep guns away from mentally deranged people, but its not like anyone listens.

Its not so much gun control as it is a "keep firearms away from crazy people" initiative.

I'm also for the "sex education for slutty teens" thing and i believe the "stop killing people in Africa" plan may be a good one, but I'm still sort of on the fence there.

Seriously though, we have to consider for a moment: could the Virginia Tech tragedy have been avoided if Cho walked in there with no guns?

I think so.
_______________________________________

Notes

-Holy shit, did you hear that a whole freeway was taken out in San Francisco by an oil truck. The hell was that? The news almost flew under my radar.

-British bombing assholes were caught in the UK....perv on the upper middle one, someone's come down with a sexy case of high cheek bones

-Rage Against the Machine, my favorite band in high school, just reunited. My favorite band in high school can kick your favorite band in high school's ass.
_______________________________________

4 comments:

David said...

Sexy?

You need help.

Deviant said...

NO U

Matt C said...

my gosh...his whole body just hangs on those cheek bones.

bagel of everything said...

If the crazy people are depressed and suicidal, can they have a gun?