Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

Today all good Christians and Catholics celebrate the resurrection of Christ. He rose from his tomb one morning and rose towards the heavens. It was the greatest miracle of all miracles...




Oh wait there he is, lol.

_________________________________________

Notes

GodTube I'm speechless and I love it.

God Hates Fag's list of Gay Bands. Elton John is SO gay that he gets a parenthetical really gay disclaimer.

The Real Story Behind Mormonism in cartoon form, warning, this little movie finally explains the existence of black people, blink and you'll miss it.
_________________________________________

2 comments:

GrooveTheory said...

Should I be careful now of what I comment, since you deleted my last one?

ANYHOO, I saw "Banned from the Bible" yesterday in the History Channel and this post sort of reminded me of the things I just learned.

kevin said...

Oh no way, I'd never censor anything anyone would say on here (unless its libelous). Maybe your comment never got to me? Did you make it when you were drunk?

I love the History channel, never have Nazis and Jesus co-existed so well.