Thursday, May 17, 2007

Morality
or
I'm Glad He's Dead


I believe it is a sign of good morales if a person rejoices over the death of a very very bad man.

Conversely, people who are really immoral have no feelings on the matter of a really bad person's death.

If you outright deeply eulogize a bad man's death, then you're beyond morality, you're probably just delusional.

So please, remember your moral duty, and rejoice that Jerry Falwell probably died an excruciatingly long and painful death, a process that started probably as soon as he opened his stupid fat mouth on TV for the first time.

Go fuck yourself!

3 comments:

Nick said...

No tears here. This is the guy who said on tv that GAY PEOPLE were responsible for 9/11!

I shit you not.

And Kevin.. it sounds like you're nervous about your "player" status. Maybe I should create a new category: Player in Denial. Hmmmm?

Deviant said...

I actually think he did more to to advance the gay rights cause more than anyone else.

Everything he said was so ridiculously over the top anti-homophobic, that homophobia itself was made to look ridiculous.

I'm not a player, I'm a lone wolf.

GrooveTheory said...

It's the Catholic guilt in me not to rejoice over his death, so maybe, I'll just say, thank God I won't have to hear his fat mouth again. Is that better?