Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
or
I'm A Victim of Potter-Mania by Proxy










Maybe the Christians could fight off the scourge of Harry Potter if they cast hotter guys in their Bible movie adaptations.

Jim Caviezel ain't no Sean Biggerstaff that's for damn sure.
_______________________________________

Notes

The Last Harry Potter Book is Released. Hurray

Skipping to the ending...is it wrong?. I've already learned what happens but I won't spoil it.

A lovely young Potter fan told me he sorts people by Hogwarts Houses in order to determine whether he likes them. He couldn't see whether I was a Ravenclaw or a Hufflepuff. I told him that out of those two I'm a Ravenclaw, because Hufflepuff is where they sort off the fat kids to. You and I both know I'm totally Slytherin though. Shhh

Hufflepuff hufflepuff...I guess they can go into famous puffs.

Famous Puffs:

Stay Puft
Helga Hufflepuff
Jigglypuff
Paul Lynde
_______________________________________

2 comments:

Too Hotty said...

:-) You think I'm lovely.

Deviant said...

Tres lovely.