Monday, August 27, 2007

The Drunken Come Out
or
Overly Enthusiastic Siblings


Remember yesterday's post? The woe is me one?

I've figured out the perfect way for a homo to deal with break ups....

Come out to someone!

That way one worry turns into a completely different one. And so it goes that I drunkenly told my 16 year old cousin (who is very much like my little sister) that I like boys.

The problem is, now she can't stop talking to me.

"OMG do you think Johnny Depp is hot?"

"Who are you seeing?"

"OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME"

"LET ME SEE PICS OF YOUR BOYFRIEND, YOU'RE MY BIG BRO I NEED TO KNO THAT HE'S GOOD ENOUG FOR JOO"

Half an hour of talking to her on Instant Messenger and she'd already called me a slut twice.
_______________________________________________

Notes...

The German Nazis go all Nazi on Youtube showing their own Nazi propaganda. Way to go, Nazis.

At any rate, I think we can all agree that Landser fucking ROCKS!!

Halo 3: The Ride: The Experience, hosted by one of my many geek man-crushes Michael McWhertor, he of the drunken SingStar.

Some stupid consumer prevents a guard from doing his job, now wants to sue. He or she deserved every bit of the abuse they received, and they'll receive more abuse if they walk around in life acting like a complete jerk-off.

Weekly World News signs off I'll miss Dear Dottie.

Neo Nazi-ism on the rise in Germany. Undoubtedly because of Youtube.

I'm going to say Hello to our new Nazi Masters. If you can get along with the gooks in Japan, then why not get along with me...I'm just tan. I'd like to close these notes from the underground with a special obituary. Take it away Landser:


Good night, sweet Prince
Rudolf Hess
1894 ~ 1987
I luv u hess :-(



_______________________________________________

4 comments:

bagel of everything said...

Had you been around during Herr Hess' time, you'd be wearing an awful lot of colorful geometric symbols around.
They'd have to draw & quarter you to get the right bits into the right ovens.
OMG like Sieg Heil, bruder!

Also, Johnny Depp is not cute.

Deviant said...

I'll let those nazi blonde boys march me right around. You see how hot they were?

Yeah I gave her an uncomfortable answer to the Depp question. "...yeah he's niiiiice. But not worthy of having posters of him and sheets with his picture on it like you got for xmas. I'm more about Milo Ventimiglia. Oh lord Jesus.

Flip X said...

16-year-old girls never make good confidantes. Not even when you're sixteen.

Deviant said...

I know, she's totally gonna spread the word