Monday, September 24, 2007

Furries Vs. Klingons
or
My First Furry Experience




Furries vs. Klingons

And it was about time too.

I believe I was tricked into furry sex once. We were both 18 years old and care-free. It was a cold Halloween night and he was dressed like a cat. I was naive in the ways of the world and I thought it was cute that he wanted me to tickle him while he purred...

How did I know I was being taken advantage of?

I've gone to therapy, and I've come to terms with it. By the way, the furry boy's site is here, I contribute a few phone camera pics on there, so keep an eye out on that space!
_________________________________________

Notes

Jew Watch. The collection of Jew faces is mesmerizing, and it ends with a lovely coup de grace!

Iranian President says "In Iran, we don't have homosexuals...as we have sent them all to the United States in our very successful homosexual/bloodthirsty Muslim exchange program."

_________________________________________

7 comments:

Too Hotty said...

I can't believe your coup de grace was that goblin man. I'll never understand you.

Are Jewish people not considered white? That website seemed to imply that we were a different race. Am I a person of color?

Also, I'd like to say "Eew, Matt Drudge."

WDL said...

Mama Like.

Though I am deeply troubled by the website, and the guy says he is a "certified librarian" - we aren't certified, we are degreed.

Maybe he went to Library Vocational School - and can mend books.

I am certain I am white.

David better weigh in on this one.

I wonder if he has Spic Watch on another link?

xo,
WDL

bagel said...

What's with your librarian obsession, Kevin?
Could be more interesting than fursecuting you...

bagel said...

Also, I am certain I am white.
Mostly because I'm not jewish.

I shall do for you the dance of the W.A.S.P.!!!

Matty said...

Furries vs. Klingons? wtf

Oh oh oh...did you watch the interview with the Iranian Prez? It was fantastic! Matt and I were almost crying we were laughing so hard. What an asshat.

Deviant said...

I'm surprised David hasn't rushed in here...though he's fasting and probably shunning all forms of electronic products or whatever else it is you crazy white folks...or should I say what you JEWS do.

Yeah the president of Iran (heretofore now known as Prince Caspian) had a performance to rival Britney's latest.

David said...

So glad you were all waiting for me. I've been busy undermining the various global media outlets.

Ted Danson and Rubert Murdoch are Jewish? Are you shitting me?

Olivia Newton John? That's so totally cool.