Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Pokemons Let Me Show You Them
or
I Give Back To The Jews




It is a well known scientific fact that Jigglypuff is the world's most badass Pokemon.




Followed by Koffing.

Those are my Pokemon and I choose them, time and time again, so fuck you.

I'd also like to take this moment to announce that--due to my extended commuting time into the city--a past passion of mine has resurfaced, and that is reading luxuriously whilst riding the train to work.

I am reading The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, a novel based on the famous Jews who practically invented the super-hero genre back in the 1940's.

While I've barely just started the book, I already feel a kinship with my fellow Juden and I'd like to let them know that...hey...I'm down with your struggle, I subscribe to Heeb Magazine, and I've ejaculated to pictures of Zac Efron who is apparently Jewish

Hey, whatever religious lifestyle choice people make is THEIR business, as long as they don't go around showing this off in public, I'm ok with it all.

A friend of mine said he likes to imagine people he knows starring in the roles of novels he reads; I prefer to imagine moving men in the roles on my mind's stage. Therefore, the two main characters of Kavalier and Clay are played by Wes and Sammy of NY City Van (scroll to view).

Oh sweet Sammy Kavalier...

8 comments:

bagel said...

Jigglypuff is the best pokemon name ever. Would you still like him/her/it (do they have genders?) if its name was, say, Frankie?

Deviant said...

Traditionally, Pokemon do not have genders; with the sole exception of Nidorino/Nidorina in the first generation of Pokemon. Later games allow for breeding of Pokemon and--logically enough--sexual divergence in Pokemon, which include slight physical differences between female and male Pokemon.

I would love Jigglypuff is its name was Frankie

Deviant said...

If its name was frankie....I'm drunk. Thank you

David said...

You do like your emo boys, don't you.

bagel said...

Emo boys are kinda like girls. Does that mean Kevin is a lesbian? Discuss

WDL said...

if you need lessons in Jewry, I'd be happy to provide them.

You can teach me how to make Tacos. It'll be an even exchange.

xo,
WDL

GrooveTheory said...

Is it sad that I actually know the song the jigglypuff sings to put people to sleep. HAHA!

Oh and you're a hot catastrophic ghetto mess!

Deviant said...

I love emo boys, and i'm more jewy than ghetto. Thank you.