Thursday, September 13, 2007

Web 2.0
or
Not Without My Firefox Extensions




I totally joined facebook AND yelp, counting my youtube favorite's page and my myspace page, I'm web 2.0ing merrily down the street.

My problem is that I can't magically link all of these things up. I'd love for my facebook page to have my yelp reviews and my myspace page to feature a rotation of my favorite youtube videos...

But I just haven't found a way to do this!

Once more, I don't know of a decent firefox extension to notify on updates to all of these sites, nor can I find a way for Facebook to rotate my favorite youtube videos with a link to my myspace page with attached yelp reviews synced to Google Maps all in RSS feed form.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

_______________________________________

Notes...

David Beckham Am I correct?

Prince to reclaim internet from Pirates. Good luck asshole.

If I have to see that damned Chris Cocker video one more time...! I miss the youtube videos where he sucked on a dildo and danced around :( They were deleted unfortunately.
_______________________________________

7 comments:

Too Hotty said...

Keep looking. Learn to program. Things like that come out all the time. Or handy alternatives.

But MORE IMPORTANTLY friend me on Yelp, loserface! http://nymphadoratonks.yelp.com

Eric said...

you can add facebook apps for yelp, youtube, flickr, etc.

you can install the facebook toolbar for firefox to get updates.

bagel said...

What's a firefox?
Is that kinda like a firecrotch?
Cuz um, I'm a redhead in bad need of some plugins.

Deviant said...

As usual, NONE OF YOU were of any help!

David said...

How old am I? I didn't realize yelp was a site, I just thought you were being onomotopoetic in recounting that you joined facebook.

I confirmed your friending me because it was the path of least resistance. Aside from confirming people friending me, I don't ever go to the site. I'm web -3.0

David said...

Also, you should check out Seth Green's response to Ms. Crocker.

Deviant said...

I saw Seth Green's response to Chris Cocker, and some other guy's response to Seth Green, and some other guy crying about crying.

Talk about beating a dead horse.

I highly recommend everyone read that profile of Chris from the Stranger as it adds a real dark twist to all of his videos. It converted me into a fan too!