Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Internet, Bringing Scary People Together
or
Cussing Children, In My Youtube? Its More Likely Than You Think


I have a secret crush!



His name is Anthony Merino, isn't he gorgeous? Unfortunately he was caught molesting a 92-year-old woman's corpse, but nobody in this world is perfect and I'm willing to overlook his foibles provided that he's good to me.



Damn, isn't he just brimming with masculine hotness? He could do anything he wanted with my corpse!

Oh and I think I found his myspace page too.

Why are the cute ones all necrophiliacs?

And I want to do something drastic here and go from 93-year-old corpse screwing to...children. You see? It is like life, death, and rebirth, but with more cussing. Before its yanked from youtube, check out the adorable rants of an 8 year old on Youtube.



Hmmm, I am in a world of shit.
__________________________________________

Notes...

Slave to the Millionaires

Margaret Cho, Sensuous Woman Cabaret Show, its funny, embarrassing, and has Midgets. Check it out.
__________________________________________

3 comments:

Too Hotty said...

He did a Kelly impression. I can't tell if that kid is going to grow up to be a loser or an asshole. Maybe a douchebag, which is a combination of the two.

The necro is hot! He's my Halloween-themed crush of the day.

Deviant said...

I think douchebag!

bagel said...

That kid is a cute little future serial killer. Reminds me of my brother's boy.