Thursday, October 25, 2007

Obama Is The Glue Keeping The Catalog Together
or
Inclusion Is Always A Good Thing




I'm elated to hear that Presidential Democratic frontrunner Sen. Obama will invite ex-gay gospel act Donnie McClurkin for his three night hullaboo down in South Carolina!

"I want to make sure that we are communicating the inclusive nature of this campaign, that I am continuing to reach out in the faith community...But I did want to do so in a way that is consistent with my strong belief in equal rights for gays and lesbians. And I don't want there to be any confusion about that."


To offshoot this controversial booking, Obama's people have also booked a gay pastor to sermonize.

It is about damn time someone like Obama to appeared to help faith-based homophobes and atheist homosexuals get along together. I was also pleasantly surprised to hear the other bookings Obama has made for his very important south Carolina event:



Pastor Jeffrey Dahmer!!

I don't know about you, but as someone who is a "non-cannibal" and who considers himself to be a part of the "consensual lifestyle," I feel like maybe ignoring cannibal serial killers is a step in the wrong direction.

A statement from Obama supporters follows:

We believe that Barack Obama is constructing a tent big enough for Non-Cannibal Serial Killers who know that their consensual lifestyle is an innate and treasured part of their being, and for cannibalistic serial killer rapists and citizens who believe that their natural tendencies prevents them from fully embracing their brothers and sisters in the non-necrophiliac lifestyle. And if we are to confront our shared challenges we have to join together, build on common ground, and engage in a civil dialogue even when we disagree.-Link

I don't know about you, but I know Obama is the man for the job!

______________________________________________

Notes...

Hand Vagina
______________________________________________

1 comment:

David said...

Five gold stars, three snaps, and a circle for that one.