Thursday, November 01, 2007

Jewgenics
or
Light Skinned Black People Are Smarter Than You Think




"The average IQ of Ashkenazi Jews is 107 to 115, well above the human average of 100.
-Source

I'll give you that Jews are smarter than most people, but there is no way in hell that Hasidic Jews are smarter than anyone.

I've seen the Hasidic Jews on the train and they're very rude, smell funny, and look generally dopey and befuddled. Take a Hasidic Jew and a LIGHT SKINNED black man and there would be no competition, that light skinned black man would put the round peg into the round hole every time.

Don't even get me started on Sephardic Jews, or Jew-lite as I like to call them. I'm merely supposing that any well-adjusted American born light skinned urban latino scores higher on IQ tests than Sephardic Jews.

Sadly though, modern day Jews are only mostly smart because the Holocaust managed to kill off all the dumb ones. Let's just think about this contextually, smart/clever Jews found ways to escape the wholesale slaughter of their kind in Germany, and thus they were able to spread out and pass along their smart genes. This also accounts for the shifty gene present in many modern day Jews.

I'm all for the study of genetics and for marvelous extrapolations from compelling data...but let's not be knee-jerks here and conclude that all things are equal and that all current features of a culture are due to the culture itself. If the Ashkenzy Jews are so smart, it could be because of the adversity they have traditionally faced. It is--after all--survival of the fittest.

Why do you think all gay people are witty? Because AIDS killed off the non-witty ones (don't ask me to explain as I have no time for such trifle details).

I believe we--Jew and Genteel alike--agree on one thing, and that is that Indian men have the smallest penises of everyone, and I don't know about you but that makes me go to bed with a smile on my face.
_________________________________________

Notes...

Most want to give kids birth control, others want to stress morality and abstinence. Can someone explain to me why we can't give them both? You think schools are just going to throw condoms out and tell them, "hey kids! Go nuts!"

Dog the Bounty Hunter is bringing NIGGER back. He's white trash, what did you expect?

Anti-Gay Church Fined 11 Million Dollars. This has been white trash roundup!
_________________________________________

4 comments:

David said...

My IQ is 135

The Hassids aren't dumber, they just have no fashion sense. Lots of rude people are smart. Take you, for example. But you do smell nice.

Jews tend to skew smarter possibly because over the centuries, the smartest in the family was sent off to study and become a rabbi. The rabbi was supported by the community, so his income was assured. That made him the most eligible bachelor in the town and he got the pick of the women. Plus he could support a large family and propagate his gene pool.

In the Christian world, for centuries, the smartest in the family was sent off to be a priest, and his gene pool died off right there. Butt sex with altar boys doesn't produce much in the way of offspring.

That concludes todays lesson on the kick-assness of Jews.

GrooveTheory said...

All I know about Jews are they're circumcised and that's just the way I like it.

Now the biggest question really is, why are gay men witty?

Deviant said...

I always see the Hassids hanging around their diamond shops, and every time I pass them I think "oooh look at him he's such a shifty money grubbing shrew jew."

And yet, I remain very anti-holocaust. I think that's a good thing!

Groove, gay men are witty because the gay lifestyle in our society is something to be suppressed and hidden at a very young age, thus, growing up and maturing as a gay man leads one to the opposite of suppression, which is outgoingness and outlandishness. This is why gay men, typically, are very witty and outgoing, and its why they also love musicals.

bagel said...

We should print bible verses on condom wrappers and birth control compacts. Everyone wins!

I wonder if the musical greeting card people could come up with something that everytime you open the pills it'll say "Abstinence is cool!" or some other fundie lie like that.

Also: My IQ is 148, Soy's is 150something. The lesson here: Whitey still wins!