Monday, November 05, 2007

Vishnu Approved
or
Eat This Child




A toddler born with eight limbs and believed by some to be the reincarnation of the multi-limbed Hindu goddess Vishnu, is set to undergo a 40-hour operation to remove half of her limbs.-Fact!


What do I think of this situation?



As part of a faith-based Christian country I'd like to suggest we go over there and dispose of this toddler who is clearly the reincarnation of Vishnu--un-God of anti-Christian filth and lies--preferably with extreme prejudice and faith-based ass kickery.

Check out Vishnu over there making a comeback in the world of religion. This is what Christianity gets when all they can muster up is the Virgin Mary appearing in toast.

According to the doctor's though they are going to take off half of her 8 limbs, and I'd argue that this would make her the reincarnation of Goro (pictured below).



Goro

5 comments:

David said...

If that isn't a sign of the apocalypse, I don't know what is. Not that I believe in any of that crap, of course.

bagel said...

I hope, if I'm ever cursed with children, they have no legs. Shoes are expensive.

Deviant said...

Goro Crush!

bagel said...

According to the doctor's though they are going to take off half of her 8 limbs, and I'd argue that this would make her the reincarnation of Goro

Wait...
If they remove half of her 8 limbs, she'll be normal. 2 arms, 2 legs. You fail at math.

Deviant said...

You fail at reading. Nobody said which limbs were being taken off.