Sunday, November 18, 2007

Video Game Heaven
or
Endings


Oh hi there. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but....MAN I just had to play non-stop Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3.

I passed them both, which means outer space can't possibly be MORE safe than it is now. Outer space is so safe that you can walk your space dog out your space block in the middle of space midnight, and people would help you cross the street.

Its THAT safe.

I also finished reading The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay. I thought it was ok, a little too jewy in certain parts, but otherwise it was manageable.

I also heard my roommate having sex, and I met an old flame of mine and saw that he had an ugly boyfriend who he was awkward with.

All in all, life is great.

Most importantly though, I am back this week to writing, and you know in your hearts that your life was truly empty without it. I'm serious, search your soul, and you can feel the void of annihilation and senselessness.

Excelsior!



5 comments:

Matt C said...

why did you post that stupid video?

GrooveTheory said...

ROFL ROFL ... ok ... let's file this under geeky post. HAHA!!!

David said...

I tried to watch the video, but it bored me to tears.

Deviant said...

Ok that's it, I'm posting this video three times on friday.

From the internet to you: fuck you!

bagel said...

I'm trying to care, honest. I just can't seem to.