Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Prada Willi Is Serious Business
or
Calling Someone Fat Isn't Witty




Prada Willi disease is a very real condition which causes fattiness and irritation.

I hear its hereditary, but never mind that, I suffer through this disease after every holiday.

I just want to remind everyone that it is not cool to call Prada Willi sufferers fatties, especially after the holidays....sure I was a little festive in Los Angeles, and I developed a slight belly and my waist is a size 30 when I'm standing up, but is fighting its way to a 31 when I sit down...but it isn't WITTY to make reference to "packing on the pounds" or "hey I see your belly."

Let's see who takes off those pounds faster. I have youth on my side you condescending asshole!



Also, Go Hillary!

5 comments:

bagel said...

I saw the title and thought you'd photoshopped expensive clothes onto the dead black homeless man from myspace.

Deviant said...

You mean the McBum? http://kvn.blogspot.com/McBum%20Center.jpg

jOjo said...

fat ass

Terrible lie said...

This video was exellent..
This is what I do for a living.. And I love my job dearly.. Gets me choked up to see individual's I support go through live and excel in the things they do.. Every accomplishment brings tears to my eyes.. I have a great job!

Terrible lie said...

This video was exellent..
This is what I do for a living.. And I love my job dearly.. Gets me choked up to see individual's I support go through live and excel in the things they do.. Every accomplishment brings tears to my eyes.. I have a great job!