Thursday, February 28, 2008

Love Stank
or
Kinky Boys Are Found On The Intershit

Today I ran my photo past some online lookers. I wanted to find one who was really into some crazy shit.

Unfortunately, all I got was Chris who is into jockstraps and shaving people down. I asked him:

"What do you like to shave down? Pubes?"

"Sure," he offers.

"Would you shave me down with a blade or with an electric razor?" I ask.

"Blade," he says.

"Yeah I'm afraid I can't let you do that Dave. I was logged on to find kinky messes, but the line between electrical shavers and blades is thin if you know what I mean."

He didn't know what I meant, yet I logged off anyway. Let it never be said that instant disconnection between individuals is a bad thing.

10 comments:

Too Hotty said...

OMG what happened to your template?

Kevin said...

I changed it.

WDL said...

omg, this template is so bright and powdery fresh.

er, kvn, it's too happy.

xo,
WDL

Kevin said...

I know. Its called irony. Give it a few days and let me know if it grows on you.

bagel said...

Are you aware that your blog is blue? Also, why is your blog blue?

Change makes me uncomfortable.

David said...

I'd been away a few days, so I apparently posted my "nice new template" comment to early. What ev.

Back to matters at hand. As long as it's not a Sweeney Todd straight razor, what's the biggie?

Kevin said...

Yes I'm aware its blue. Its also more web 2.0 friendly.

I made a date to have my nuts shaved, but I don't plan on showing up, because I'm a man and men are allowed to not show up to anything.

David said...

I thought that was called a woman's prerogative.

bagel said...

Oh snap!

I ♥ wdl

bagel said...

er david. I ♥ david.

Names are hard