Monday, February 11, 2008

Patrick Sammon Profiled by Kenneth Cole
or
Understanding Log Cabin Republicans




The President of the Log Cabin Republicans is featured in a stylish Kenneth Cole ad campaign.

I couldn't understand the concept of Republican gays until I saw that clip, and I think I've figured it out.

Gays can be racist too.

Let's say I'm gay and white, and I experience the typical conflicts and hardships that face other gay guys, but I'm also white so I naturally hate blacks and latinos too ; not only would I want to be a "Gay" but I'd also be interested in joining an organized racist organization i.e. "The Republicans."

Its like a black person joining the KKK because he thinks black chicks are annoying.

I get it now, and I'm kind of cool with it.

I do still think that Kenneth Cole is a disgrace though....damn skinny stylish pants no one can afford.

Extra: Watch Ron Paul flush his candidacy down the toilet because he's a racist. Or sorry, he's an ANTI-racists. I like when politicians say that their past shit is dragged up for "political reasons." Uhh well you're running for president, haven't you ever heard of background checks? Douchebags.

2 comments:

Too Hotty said...

That is the ugliest fucking tie I've ever seen.

Deviant said...

Between you and me though, I'd still hit it with a rubbery screw driver.