Monday, April 28, 2008

Austrian Incest Macroeconomic Theory
or
Generation Broke

Gen X and Yers Are Living Poor Adult Lives, and its true, the reality is that most of my friends are either out of work or have jobs that are so miserable that it is best for it to remain unspeakable, and my few "successful" friends are knee deep in miserable debt.

I see old people on the streets and I want to punch them in the face. They had it real good, with the cars, the single income families, the robust health insurance, and their generation threw it down the shitter with their Republican backing bullshit.

Thanks for bankrupting the country! People my age are going to end up like the homeless man who lives in my neighborhood and mutters to himself all day hoping someone will find him charming enough to hand him some change (and I NEVER find him charming).

One of my friends who shall remain nameless asked me once whether he should be a hooker. Yeah, you know? Make a little extra cash on the side whorin', maybe that way he could make ends meet.

I told him to do it! Why not? Least he could give me some fun stories to share on here.

And perhaps that's the plan all along. What's the difference between the Austrian incest rapist and the older generation? Nothing, they're both fucking you blind in some cellar while you die!

I call it the Austrian incest rape marcoeconomic theory.

Times are deplorable, and maybe its time that we throw our young little self at the mercy of the retired generation, because we'll surely never make it.

Miley Cyrus, ever the innovator, has already started to do just that.


Photo Cred: The Polaroid Kidd

2 comments:

"the" Mrs. Astor said...

Oh, Kevin, you are so right. What Bush, Sr. didn't auction off to the Saudis, his son did to the Chinese. There is little hope for anyone, unless--of course--you are any of the above.

We'll just continue to dance and drink until the gates are stormed (or sold).

Kevin said...

I can dance drink AND EXPOSE LIES!! I can't do them all at the same time tho, I'm working on that, thank you.