Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Autism, Is It Right For Me?
or
Genius Retards

I think I have that advanced species disease? What's it called? Autism?

Yeah, I think I have autism.

I realized this watching the children from HBO's Autism: The Musical last night.



Austism, as I understand it, is a type of advanced retardation, in other words it makes you a little retarded, but also a little too smart for your own good, exactly like Rainman.

I was never officially diagnosed with Autism, but therein lies the problem, I don't think my parents ever made enough money to afford that diagnosis.

The best I got was mild OCD and I never scored any yummy autism pills.

Regardless, like autistic kids and adults, I feel that I am one of the many severely undiagnosed person with autism; I live in my own little world, its hard for me to speak to others, I'm a little retarded genius, and I wave my hands around like a dying Rabbi.

Bring on the pills, ahamena hamena!

CNN's Wall to Wall Autism Coverage, for great justice!

3 comments:

bagel said...

Just because you're an asspie doesn't make you autistic.

When I'm feeling down, I visit the asperger forums. I love me some schadenfreude. Words you like is one of the more popular threads on wrongplanet.net

I love that the url to that cnn article includes "/autism.jeffs.story/", as if Autism Jeff was his name.

WDL said...

um, dying rabbi's don't wave their hands around.

your totally thinking of a dying guatamalan nun.

xo,
WDL

Kevin said...

Screw you all, I have Autism and I'm proud of it. Don't tread on my semi-retarded brain.