Friday, April 25, 2008

Do Asian Fetishists Dream of Epicanthal Folds?
or
An Excuse To Talk To Piss Boy

Last night I started to wonder, does a person with an asian fetish ever concentrate on the fold of their conquest's eyelids?

I like white guys, and sometimes I do find myself admiring the paleness of a person, and I'm sure that black fetishists love the black color of a person's cock or nipples, but I couldn't for the life of me be sure that an asian fetishist would focus on eyelid folds of all things.

And thus, I put the question to everyone's favorite Asian fetishist; Aussie Piss Boy, a tall and extremely handsome Asian and piss fetishist that I briefly dated whilst living in Los Angeles. Let's have a read through this magical Facebook exchange:

--
Me: As an asian fetishist, do you sometimes admire the attractiveness of epicanthal folds? (meaning the way the eyelids are formed on asian eyes?) What do you like about them?

Thank you.

--
Aussie Piss Boy: not so much eye lids. the shape of the eye..

--

Me: What is it about the shape of the eye that turns you on?

--

Aussie Piss Boy: its not the eye itself, its how it sits in the face.

u can have really chinky eyes that dont look hot at all.

i guess its about symmetry.
--

Clearly a whackjob right? Still, it does answer the question. I guess Asian fetishists appreciate "the way the eyes sit on a face."

This is also completely unrelated, but I think Aussie Piss boy is also a secret poop fetishist. I know this because he told me once that an asian boy gave him blumpkin once.

Now that's a hard act to follow.

No comments: