Thursday, April 10, 2008

Obama: We Must Produce More Safety for Great Justice
or
Obama Translators Wanted


Obama on 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell

"I think there's increasing recognition within the Armed Forces that this is a counterproductive strategy...we're spending large sums of money to kick highly qualified gays or lesbians out of our military, some of whom possess specialties...that we desperately need."

"That doesn't make us more safe...What I want are members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff who are making decisions based on what strengthens our military and what is going to make us safer, not ideology."


What? wait what? Look, I can "speak black" and "jive" but I can't speak Obamese so someone has to help me with this.

Is he saying that Don't Ask, Don't Tell DOESN'T make us MORE safe, or that all the bad stuff that comes out of Don't Ask, Don't Tell DOESN'T make us MORE safe...

I'm assuming he's saying that, "losing gay people in the military that we need has put all of our lives more in danger, and this is due to the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy," but he then says that he wants his military staff to choose what makes us more safer AS OPPOSED TO ideology...

But isn't being against Don't Ask, Don't Tell produce "more safety," and in turn, SHOULDN'T he use that as a test for choosing his military staff?

And are you getting that sinking feeling that online Obama supporters are all 12 year old confused girls? Jesus, I'm starting to understand why he doesn't talk to gay media.

If he goes up against McCain, I'm voting for him based solely his goal to produce more safety and diminish non-safety.

-My Ration Reality Expose: The Olympics: Killing People with Sports

1 comment:

bagel said...

Um, yeah.

I think he's saying "who cares about gays in the military...we just need to kill towelheads!"

mmm... gay specialties.
What's your gay specialty?