Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Running Man
or
The Best Part of Getting Fit

I've been running for around a month now and feeling like I'm encroaching on some sort of fitness.

Do you know what I like to do?

Sometimes, I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror, maybe even after getting out of the shower, and I start to notice how better I look--fitter even--and you know what I want to do after checking myself out?

Well, I get the strongest-almost-violent urge to go outside and stuff my face full of pizza and utterly destroy my diet.

I'm not sure if its a sickness, but it totally correlates with my view that the best part of a run is when you've earned the right to walk the rest of the way home while panting.

2 comments:

David said...

I sometimes get a strong urge after checking myself out, but it's usually not for pizza.

Kevin said...

Whore