Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Two-Faced Babies Are A Threat And Need To Be Destroyed
or
Looking Forward To A Headless Future

I look forward to a time where being born without a head will be a perfectly acceptable medical condition that you can live with.

I read about the the two faced baby who is doing fine recently and it got me wondering about science, and I do believe that there will be a point in medicinal science where you and yours can have a baby with no head and then raise it like a normal human being.

When a child is born missing a limb, I think everyone thinks its sort of cute, but when they are born with something EXTRA then they're clearly a threat! A baby with an extra face is scary to me, but a functioning baby with no head is the height of cuteness.

I would date a headless adult, wouldn't you? Its the same idea behind the human race's fantasy to have sex with at least one person with a missing leg.

Besides, I hear straight men talk all the time about how they want to have sex with women with no heads.

(Thanks to ABCNews, the new online circus freak tent)


2 comments:

bagel said...

Is it one baby with 2 faces, or 2 babies missing one body?

Now that would be cute!

Kevin said...

If someone gave birth to JUST a face, that would be the height of cuteness, i do agree.