Thursday, May 08, 2008

Stupid Bitch Gets Suspended With Pay For Talking Nonsense
or
She's Not Even Really Black!


"My final and most important point. There is a divine order. God created human kind male and female (Genesis 1:27). God created humans with an inalienable right to choose. There are consequences for each of our choices, including those who violate God's divine order."


God, however, did not create black people. Black people came to Earth on a spaceship to STEAL MY JOBS! (Genesis 6:9) - source
___

Special Features: Fly G Comes Out To His Dad


Father's Response To His Son, Fly G, Coming Out

* Fly G: Message forwarded to me
* Today at 9: 32am
* G..., First of all I’m very glad to told me this. And this is not hard for me to accept. I’ve had a good idea for a while this was the case. I now and always have loved you very much and think the world of you as I think you know. I think the world is a much more accepting place for everybody these days which is great. And that you’re happy makes me even happier. And I look forward to meeting J.... sometime in the future. Thanks again for telling me this Pal.
* Look forward to talking to you soon.
* Love Dad


* Kevin's reply:
* Today at 9: 36am
* Your dad is a fag.

3 comments:

bagel said...

He came out via email?
Wow.

The email sounds feminine...like maybe mommy told daddy exactly what to say.

David said...

And Kevin is a jackass.

kevin said...

To be more specific, he came out DRUNKENLY via email, which is the best way to do it I suppose.

I'm more of a fox really david.