Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nose
or
Straight Guy Comedy

...and now for something completely different.

Have you seen this commercial?



Cute right? A 14 year old me would have video recorded this commercial, freeze-framed the last bit where the long haired boy is in his skivvies, and spent a better part of the summer masturbating to him and other prerecorded daytime tv sex scenes.

Thankfully I think I've thoroughly outgrown the era of freeze frame soft-core material, which is good because who has the time in our dying economy to spend indoors fantasizing about split second images...?

So instead, I totally tracked down the guy's youtube channel.


He's in the middle, and for the record I have no idea what they're saying, I'm too busy looking at that nose.


I'm bringing stalker back to sexy people like you and I. Really, why should ugly fat trench coat wearing public masturbators have all the fun? Do you have any idea how many people have been outright flattered to learn that I've been stalking them?

Four!

One of my favorite brands of comedy--apart from racist annoying Jew comedy--is homoerotic straight boy comedy. Its why I like The Whitest Kids U Know and its why I have subscribed to Babyeaters on youtube, which is the above young man's channel.

Cute straight guy comedy has the same appeal to me that watching two girls fight has for a straight guy, in both situations we are just waiting for the moment when the two people start making out.

You just KNOW its coming goddamnit!



And then people wonder why I don't have a boyfriend.

6 comments:

GrooveTheory said...

You know who he reminds me of? I didn't have to Google his name, but it's Daniel-somebody-with-a-Polish last name from Project Runway. Doesn't he look like him?

Kevin said...

Daniel Vosovic

((cough))

Matt said...

he looks like a dirtier version of Tony Reali from "Pardon the Interruption"

Loves it.

David said...

He's cute, but those undies totally kill it for me.

David said...

But I LOVE the clip where his friends lick his face. That was joy.

Kevin said...

If Tony Reali grew his hair out long, he'd be unstoppable.

I liked the undies. They suit him perfectly!!