Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Earthquake
or
Kevin Is Insensitive To His Family's Needs

There was an earthquake today in Los Angeles and everyone I know who lived there is dead.

Haha, just kidding about that. Its what we like to call "black comedy" around these here parts.

Everyone is fine apparently so there isn't anything exciting to report. I told Fly G that I would call my mom after work and he said;

"After? What if she's dead right now?"

"Well then it would be a waste of a call wouldn't it?" I replied.

I kid around. I might never call my old lady but it doesn't mean I don't love her. I called her right there on the spot and they told me they let everyone out of the soap factory.

A 5.8 is nothing but a stomach grumble for Los Angelinos as I remember it, but today's event was particularly exciting because it was the first quake I experienced having fully immersed myself to the web.

I had twitter/facebook updates left and right about a quake in LA! Fly G IMs me, I call my mom...everything is fine.

I'm a big proponent of the idea that our brains should be permanently locked into a neural network internet so that we can all panic more effectively

2 comments:

"the" Mrs. Astor said...

Panic is good; it keeps you awake.

Kevin said...

I'm glad you Agree Missus