Monday, August 18, 2008

The Over It Person
or
I Just Like Mentioning Barack Obama in My Posts

I'm speaking from experience here.

But don't you get the feeling that; no matter how much you want a job or a specific position in life, there will always be a person there already sick of their position who will let you know at all times how over he or she is about the entire enterprise?

This has never failed me, I've done many a thing in my life, many a great thing that your parents only dreamed of doing...and yet there's always a snot nosed kid at all levels who wants to get out of it.

I think that when either Obama or McCain win the Presidency, right when they move into their oval office, there will be a kid who greets them, standing in the center of the office, with a look of disapproval on his face who will say, "omg, I am SO over the White House."

Mark my words. Mark them!

No comments: