Monday, October 13, 2008

A Warning To My Straight Brothers
or
Kitten Sitten' Part Deux

I had to come back into Brooklyn to take care of the kittens an extra day, and from observation I learned something fairly important and universal about boys and girls.

Boys are much more susceptible to stimuli when compared to girls. They will respond to anything, while girls will stay cool and keep their composure in the face of everything..

But when girls do decide to respond to stimuli, they RESPOND greater than any boy ever could.

If only Freud studied cats then the war of the sexes would have been over by now.

-Deviant

2 comments:

David said...

I am loathe to admit that your observation carries merit. My boy and girl behave similarly.

Kevin said...

Are you LOATHE to admit that? Does it feel like your skin is burning in loathe?

Good!