Saturday, November 08, 2008

Myspace Fail
or
Your Acceptance Is Fucking Creeping Me Out


Oct 17, 2008 8:19 PM
Subject:

Kevin from Hawthorne High School??

Body:
Is this the kevin from h****** high school?
If it is.....this is Jose writing to you. If I have made a mistake in confusing you by someone else than my apologies. Anyhow if its the correct person please write back to me.

----

Oct 25, 2008 7:20 PM
Subject:

RE: Kevin from Hawthorne High School??

Hey jose, yeah this is kevin from high school, living it up in New York. How have you been?

----

Date:
Oct 29, 2008 11:28 AM

Subject:

RE: Kevin from Hawthorne High School??

Body:
Well i'll be damned....Kevin!. Man its awesome to hear from you bro. Had I known that you had sent me a message I would have replied a long time ago. I don't live in Florida I think I just put that on this profile. I just got back from France and Switzerland. Things are bad ass for me though. No kids, no debt, traveling all the time and I salsa dance all the time. I tried contacting you at least like 20 times in the past. I went to speak with your mom and all she told was that you were in New York. I left her my email, phone number, address everything I could so you would contact me.

New York, huh?.... I've been to New York several times and I just can't do it. I wouldn't be able to live there. Too cold too crowded, well in other words thats the fast lane.

Kevin here is my cell phone number ************ . As soon as you get this message call me or send me a text message. I would love to hear from you. My email address is
*****************
Yep it hasnt changed since we were back in High School.
Anyways Kevin I wondered plenty of times what became of you. So I'm looking forward to chatting with you. I'm not working all week for like 7 days so I'm 24 hours open.

Your Friend Jose

----



Date:

Nov 1, 2008 4:06 PM

Subject:

??

Body:
Well I havent heard from you. So I guess maybe your a little too busy. Or maybe its just that you don't want to have contact with me. Wait a second..........or maybe, just maybe its becuase your GAY!!!

You know Kevin to me your my friend but I guess since your too worried about what I or anybody who knew you thinks about this issue, thats just sad. I don't give a fuck if your are or not. I just wanted to see how life has been for you and stuff because I miss you and I have always thought you are person who is of worthiness. What does it matter, right?
Anyways Kevin take care have a great life.
---


First of all....YOU'RE SENDING ME THESE MESSAGES VIA MYSPACE, like I actually check myspace as much as I used to. What the hell kind of way of accepting a person is that?

Oh wow, he thinks I'm sad and afraid of him and he's SO passive aggressive, I must CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY.

People have to realize that sometimes others lose contact for reasons having little to do with sexuality and more to do with them being jerk-offs. I thankfully found some time from my busy schedule to send him a message back giving him my email and telling him that I don't really check my inbox there.

Pushy fucking acceptance. Oh thank you for accepting my sexuality, I've finally arrived.

-Deviant

4 comments:

im'mature said...

You gave him your email? I would've thought that kind of shitty behaviour justifies a swift blocking and indefinite avoidance. Run while you can, no?

WDL said...

you're gay???

omg.

xo,

WDL

Kevin said...

I swear i'm too nice a guy sometimes.

I'm gay like a fox!

David said...

"You will be accepted by me if I have to pin you down and beat it into you, dammit!"