Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Kevin Joffrecaust
or
What I Learned From the Newest Clive Owen Trailer

I got a blood test recently and found that I had nothing wrong with me, and that's including AIDS and all that ladee da jazz.

"I saw that facebook update status about you and I cringed!" My friend said. My other friend said, "I'm offended that YOU cringed at that, everyone should be open about this sort of thing."

I honestly had no idea I was in such a controversially sharing position. I often think I carry such a swagger as to give off the effect that I know what I'm doing at all times when in reality...

I don't know a fuck from a suck really (that's an older Guatemalan saying).

Have you seen the trailer to The International? You give banks your money and they kill people? I bet they're talking about Wamu but that's neither here nor there.

I feel I'm doing that every day. I'm like a dormant Goebbels whose every single step causes a Joffrecaust of epic proportions in certain pockets of reality. I'm like a blind bull in a china shop, even when I'm not trying to offend I attract the villagers with the pitchforks and torches at the end of the night.

The only way I keep sane is in the belief that people around me are crazier than me.

And I think that's why I moved to New York

-Deviant

and check out BoredGayBoy.com I'm on there too!

3 comments:

jiggy said...

Maybe you're just surrounding yourself with the wrong people.

kevin said...

Yes you're right, very very poor people.

Tony said...

You just have to learn how to be more tactful.