Monday, May 18, 2009

The Arrested Development Chicken Dance Gag
~or~
The Greatest Scene In American Sitcom History

I've become your annoying friend that only talks about how great Arrested Development is. I am this because I watched the series from start to finish over a period of a week at the urging of a crazy-haired person.

"You'll watch the show and the punchline to a joke will happen in the second season that was setup in the FIRST season and when it happens you just sit there with your mouth open going I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M WATCHING."

Following is one such scene that had me out of breath laughing. I urge you to watch this show from start to finish on Hulu or DVD



Also see the most dramatic scenes in an American cartoon Heart of Ice from the Batman Animated show.

-Deviant

No comments: